Today, there are times no dessert, but something light for those hot summer days. However, this dish is not only patronize you, but also people in need of help Africa. How does it work? It's simple: Uwe von Highfoodality seeks light, summery recipes for his event “We all cook with water only. For water.” Each submitted recipe controls at 10 €, at the “Viva con Agua” be donated. The aim of this action is the collection of 200 recipes to get the maximum donation of € 2,000 to achieve. I find that it's a great opportunity to do something good with little effort. For this reason, today my recipe for this action:
[Pe2-image src =”http://lh4.ggpht.com/-bmlwWujBoPM/UgPacnWmZxI/AAAAAAAAAG4/yUWuvwrD_As/s144-c-o/bunter-schichtsalat-im-glas-2.jpg” href=”https://picasaweb.google.com/103013924738836182627/BunterSchichtsalatImGlas#5909807321175189266″ caption=”Zucchini, tomato and couscous for summer enjoyment” type=”image” alt =”colorful-layer salad-in-glass-2.jpg” pe2_img_align=”center” ]
Colourful layer salad
Ingredients: (For 4 people)
- 175g Couscous
- 350ml vegetable stock
- 6EL Olivenöl
- 4EL lemon juice
- 2 pinches of ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 6 sprigs of mint
- The couscous with boiling vegetable broth pour. 2EL olive oil, lemon juice and cumin and cook under quantities. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 Minuten für den Couscous quellen lassen.
- In the meantime, finely dice the vegetables.
- The zucchini with olive oil and 2EL 2EL lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tomatoes with olive oil and also 2EL season.
- Chop the mint finely, mix with the couscous and season to taste.
- Now we coated the salad in appropriate jars in the following order: couscous, zucchini, tomatoes, couscous, zucchini.
- For an hour can pass through the refrigerator and garnish with a mint leaf before serving.
[Pe2-image src =”http://lh4.ggpht.com/-vGv1YHSYp1s/UgPaePUcH0I/AAAAAAAAAHA/MpsiT7cBPnQ/s144-c-o/bunter-schichtsalat-im-glas-3.jpg” href=”https://picasaweb.google.com/103013924738836182627/BunterSchichtsalatImGlas#5909807349083414338″ caption=”Food in glass: Colorful layer salad” type=”image” alt =”colorful-layer salad-in-glass-3.jpg” pe2_img_align=”center” pe2_single_image_size=”w500″ ]
The recipe can also be good on the previous day to prepare and thus is only designed for celebrations.
Let it taste you 🙂
P.S. In the above-mentioned action, each participant may submit up to three recipes. So you can look forward to other summer treats 🙂