Come on in, come on in and make yourself comfortable, because today I'm not going to swing the wooden spoon, but I have a visit from Tina, I on the action “Übern Tellerrand” got to know.
She has now brought a delicious tart and if only watching the images mouth water converges me 😉
But now I leave you my kitchen and am looking forward to a nice result…
Yikes…, I'm not even in my own kitchen, where is here the drawer with all the paraphernalia ?? I must now for once serve as a guest with dear Elena no chaos in the kitchen and if they do, I promise that I will then also clean up a good girl again. 🙂
Achso… first time:
Hi, I'm Tina…, Usually I blog on Expected’ Tausendschön, My little blog about all sorts of stories from my kitchen, my new garden and sometimes even a little bit of DIY and decoration. When Elena was offering me me sometimes run riot with her, of course I did not hesitate for long. I am delighted as Bolle sometimes to be out außerhäusig. It is my first guest blog at all and I hope I leave a good impression with my hostess and with you.
As a gift I once brought something today from my hearty repertoire – a delicious tart filo pastry with spicy chorizo, sweet peppers and savory cheese. sort of a storm and rain-eating or as it is called New Germany: Soul Food!
Filoteigtarte with peppers and chorizo
Ingredients(For a rectangular tart tin ca: 25×30 cm)
- 4-6 square Filoteigblätter
- 1 red Spitzpaprika (sweet)
- 100g Chorizo
- 1 red onion
- 4 eggs
- 200g sour cream
- 100g grated mountain cheese
- ½ Chilischote
- fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- some brown sugar
- 50g zerlassene Butter
- Wash peppers and remove seeds and cut into wide strips, chorizo also cut into slices. Then remove the onion and cut into rings. Everything set aside.
- Then mix the eggs with the sour cream and mix with salt, pepper, finely chopped thyme, nutmeg and chopped chilli. Then mix the grated mountain cheese.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C and grease the mold with butter. After that, the Filoteigblätter spread and individually also brush with melted butter and place it in the mold. (Do not forget the edges!)
- Add the red pepper slices and chorizo on the dough and then pour the egg-cheese mixture. The onion slices and sprinkle sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
- Tart in the oven about 25 – Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle removal and possibly even some chopped thyme over it.
with this tart you hit my taste at all! Thanks for visiting 🙂
Check it over to Tina's blog, because it has so many’ Another delicacy that pays nachzukochen it!
This post takes part in the series “Übern Tellerrand” :