A nice Saturday dear ones,
first thank you for the positive response to my “delicious links”, I am pleased to read or hear that you find good such a category on the blog. In the future, I would appreciate your opinion!
Today I was again brought to you back on a culinary mission and gave you a mix of sweet and savory. And here are my favorites this week:
- Mara has brought an Italian classic in a slightly different form: Panna cotta with strawberry tart – genial!
- That muffins do not always have to be sweet, Simone shows on her blog. There are Polenta and spinach muffins with sheep's cheese filling and Tomatenmützchen.
- Who does not know a woman's heart blood should definitely look at their past. In these Almond Cupcakes with Blueberry Violet Frosting I immediately fell in love.
- In case you can not even decide whether there should be light or dark chocolate mousse, then the three froth exactly by Tanja right for you.
- I love berries and possess no ice machine. As Madam Red Rübes recipe comes just at the right: Raspberry and strawberry sorbet with Holunderlikör.
- Do you like spicy food? If so, then this spice paste by Bettina is certainly right for you – or it has presented the so-called Harissa in small glasses.
I am sure that for you this is also something times, right?