It's Saturday again, i there is again a glimpse of great dishes that I have found love fellow bloggers. Since we have temperatures around 30 ° C – my absolute perfect temperature – I once waived this in recipes with chocolate and the like. Who needs such a thing when you have such great alternatives?
- With this slightly different interpretation of the Scheewittchentorte Vanessa has scored at me and therefore provides it with my Nachbackliste!
- The love Julia has a vegetable quiche baked, which is impressive not only vegetarians. The dried tomatoes make this for that little extra!
- As a big blueberry fan, I have the same in this Blueberry Pie love by Conny. Lukewarm with a ball of ice cream, or a dab – a dream!
- This summery salad by Denise with two melons, fennel and goat cheese looks fantastic and is just right at the high temperatures.
- The Barbecue season is opened! We love grilling meat, but also vegetables. but the next time it is essential these grilled watermelon be tried by Dani!
- I am still near the end of rhubarb time on this caramelized Belgian waffles collided with rhubarb and strawberry compote of Andrea. Who else want it?
A beautiful summery weekend I wish you 🙂