If you're one of the many people who are already in a Christmas mood and have a master plan, all of which must be completed by Dec 24th done, I have bad news for you, you willy-nilly have to to your to-do list extend the current recipe that is perfectly suited as a Christmas gift from the kitchen.
But actually today's recipe for the people has emerged, the same way I displace Christmas and prefer to enjoy even the autumn and the associated pumpkin time. I love pumpkin and try every year new recipes with vegetables from this. Last year's hit here was the Kürbis-Crème Brûlée-PieThat I could bake within 3 months all 15 times (!).
This year I experimented and got my inspiration from the American Pumpkin is here used to cover the pumpkin pie spice blend of spices. The result is a mega delicious granola, a homemade muesli with pumpkin and spice mixture called. This fits perfectly with yogurt and fresh fruit and can also serve as a crunchy component desserts to taste.
If you no Pumpkin Spice is the way in your supermarket, it is not a problem, because you can this very easy to mix in a few spices and store in a spice tin over several months. I'm always so 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Granola
Ingredients(About 6 servings)
- 200g Hokkaido pumpkin
- 70g almonds
- 70g walnuts
- 280g Emmer flakes or oatmeal
- 40g Amaranthpops
- 140g brown sugar
- 3 ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Spice seasoning or the following ingredients:
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon gem. ginger
- ½ tsp gem. cloves
- 1 pinch gem. nutmeg
- 40ml rapeseed oil
- 80ml maple syrup
- Wash the Hokkaido pumpkin, unpeeled cut into cubes and cook with 4 tablespoons of water over low heat in a covered pot for about 20 minutes. Once you can purely pierce the pieces with a fork, mash them with a hand blender and let cool the Kürbismus.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (fan) Preheat.
- In the meantime coarsely chop the almonds and walnuts and mix with the other dry ingredients in a bowl.
- The wet ingredients add and mix everything together until a wet mass.
- spread the mixture on a lined baking tray and dry in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes, so that the granola can dry evenly.
- Once the finished granola is dry, it can be stored in an airtight container is closed for several weeks.
Are you a bit skeptical that that can taste like? Dare, because so far I could convince everyone of the special flavor of this granola!
For those of you who might initially in itself a somewhat “more normal” want to try variety and love chocolate, I can my Schoko-Knusper-Granola highly recommend.