Here's a recipe for a simple and rapid sand cake, the simply eaten so or can be used for further processing.
- 250g butter (Raumtemperatur)
- 200g sugar
- 5 eggs
- 250g Mehl
- 1 tsp backing powder
- some fat and flour for the baking dish
- Add the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one by one and stir.
- Flour with the baking powder, add to the butter mixture and work.
- Grease, floured and then fill the dough into a loaf shape.
- The cake for about 60 minutes at 175 ° C bake. Here, the time will vary depending on oven. With a wooden stick from the 40th minute check if the dough is through.