Welcome to the November 🙂 The holiday season is already just around the corner. I am already looking forward to baking cookies, the Christmas decorations, the great Christmas markets – of us in Esslingen way, is highly recommended 😉 – and everything that goes with it.
So, now you probably think that there is now something Christmassy with me. There you but you made a mistake, because in my kitchen Christmas baking will have to wait a bit. Finally, there are so many great things that you can do with autumn vegetables. Well, zucchini I do not count, although the autumn vegetables, but it belongs to the gourd family, then fit it again with the season 😉
Today's recipe is actually quite fast, is nothing complicated and probably known to many. But it must necessarily be always unique and extravagant things on a blog? Personally, I thought: No, because often the simplest dishes taste but the best.
If you so some night you eliminate carbohydrates or you just sometimes feel like a delicious zucchini omelet you, here I have a recipe for you:
Ingredients: (für 1 Portion)
- 1 small onion
- 100g zucchini (courgettes)
- 15g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Peel the onion, Wash zucchini, both depending on the size halved and cut into thin slices.
- Put the butter in a large about 24cm, nonstick skillet and let melt completely.
- The onion in the pan fry glassy, add zucchini and brown slightly.
- Season to taste Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then remove from the pan and keep warm for a short time.
- Whisk the egg, the chopped parsley, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, stir briefly and covered over low heat something something can falter.
Important: If you use the same pan as the vegetables, it is usually not necessary this re-greased. Should you have the impression that it is not enough or if you use a new pan, please leave yet Melt some fat in it.
- Once the egg mixture a little hammered, but the surface is still wet, spread the vegetables on one half of the omelet and continue to fry without lid.
- Fold the finished omelet fried before serving with a spatula and serve while still warm.
Since there is only one thing left to say: Let it taste you 🙂